SEC Serwis sp.z o.o. is a company supporting the production and distribution of district heating system in Szczecin.
SEC Serwis was looking for a work force management solution (WFM) to manage the work of field brigades. In cooperation with other companies from the IT industry, BILANDER, GLOBEMA and P211 as well as the Polish District Heating Chamber of Commerce, we have created the Cieplo.it platform, within which we have such a system.
The main idea of the Cieplo.it portal is that a heating company receives access to a number of industry functions and specialist applications via a web browser.
The platform generally consists of:
- data analysis tools (you can easily create your own reports having access to data) – including URE-C1 reporting, financial, other,
- a number of applications dedicated to solving specific problems of the company, e.g. CRM system, field team management system, auction system, gamification application, investment project management tool, GIS, and others.
Innokrea played the role of a solutions integrator in the project. We were responsible for the pilot implementation of the field brigade management system, under which:
- an application environment installed in the Internet cloud was prepared,
- user training was conducted,
- locations of SEC heat nodes were imported to the system,
- the work of SEC Serwis brigades was simulated.
Thanks to the pilot implementation of this solution, SEC Serwis sp.z o.o. gained an innovative and easy-to-use tool – financial, technical and planning data are collected in one place, which greatly facilitates everyday work.
SEC Serwis appreciated both our product and the cooperation itself, which was carried out on time and with due diligence.
ul. Małachowskiego 5
ul. Leborska 3b
tel: +48 694 487 332